Saturday, 10 August 2013

1/18 Actionman custom (cue some John Barry Bond music)

Been wanting to do this ever since I got my hands on a Retaliation Flint, the one you plunder for the guns, webbing, beret and head.






I based him on the 70/80s Actionman my older brother grew up with, tried to capture that British military look, but keep it simple. The beret is coloured to represent the Paratroopers of the United Kingdom, since it stood out more than say a Tan S.A.S beret (I'll make those guys later).


 

naturally the beret is removable.

I painted the face to match the skin tone on the hands.
 






I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! He looks awesome and i really like what you have done with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice use of that head. I have been struggling to find a decent body for this guy. Looks like you found the right one!

    ReplyDelete