Thursday, 7 March 2013

The World's worst Archeolgist and WWF's public enemy number 1!

Lara Croft, been a long time since the 1st game came out in 1995. But that 3rd level: The Lost Valley is probably one of my favourite things in video games.


Shortened X-23's lower legs, added the harness and belt. Holsters are from RoC Elite/Desert Viper belts, as are the pouches and radio.  The pony tail is cotton thread braided and glued into the head where I drilled a large enough port for it.  some parts breakdown w.i.p:



Now for some action:






Well that's all for now... oh wait, have some Night Watch...


3 comments:

  1. Spot on man, she looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I wish there were more video game characters in this scale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I had such hopes for Unimax's Gamestars line... but we only got Crysis 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Red Faction: Armageddon figures before that went kaput.


      Delete