Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Let the Orc(age) commence!

Some green stuff and another day viola:




A slightly lopsided gross looking fella.









With helmet on you can see the vague face in shadow, works for me and hey, I need practice.


Now for battle, and the vaguely Nord looking warrior (blame Skyrim and reading a lot of Conan).







A Nano-Viper donated his armor (shoulder pads from Armies of Darkness: Bad-Ash) Helmet from I wish I knew. Body: All Joe. Fur thanks to a Vintage Gamorrean Guard.


Finally I post this image of a Bridge Direct Hobbit orc (the one from the Warg pack) with another Nano-Viper vest and random Armies of Darkness gear. Vague MotU (thanks Alexx) look to him. Yay for mixing and matching.


Needless to say, I have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment